Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Suddenly: Naps!

A subsequent version retitled this "Pandamonium."
Yessssssss.
There's a random meme out there that I'll just refer to as "Suddenly!" The format is generally a picture of a lot of something (or a particularly random one thing) that seem to have appeared out of nowhere in an instant with the caption "Suddenly: X!" Example to the left, other fun ones here, here, here, and (perhaps my personal favorite because of the Beatles in-joke) here.

Today, I had a "Suddenly: Two Hour Nap!" moment. Got home around 5:30 or 6, collapsed on my bed, and didn't wake up until after 8. That's about the most exciting thing that happened to me today.

And then I found five dollars.*





*I did not actually find any money. This is just a phrase my friends and I used in high school after we realized we had told a stupid/pointless story. Does anyone else say this?

2 comments:

  1. Liked the noodles one, the North Korean one, and the shark one about being half the man- well, it speaks for itself. Priceless. :)

    Merry Christmas, Austin. And, much joy and happiness in the New Year. Duck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you, too! Hope it's a lovely one!

    ReplyDelete