Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NaBloPoMo results in crappy posts like this. Sorry.

It's now technically 2:15 am on the day after I'm supposed to be posting, but I tend to count days as not really being over until I go to bed. That's because I do a significant portion of my reading/studying/writing/everything after midnight. (I just finished--well, mostly finished--editing an article I'm working on.) I am definitely a night owl. It's really the only way to be.

Other random things: I saw Looper today--very interesting flick! You should totally vote; it's the only civilized thing to do. I'm planning on not getting anything done tomorrow, it's just way too exciting with the election results coming in. Yikes! P.S.: this blog is officially endorsing Obama. That should put him over the top, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment