Sunday, January 16, 2011

But if Not - Redux

Last year for MLK Day, I transcribed Martin Luther King's awesome sermon "But if Not." This year, I've created a youtube video of the audio because there are only snippets of it on there already. Since I think a lot of people looking for MLK speeches and sermons use youtube to search for them, I figured it made sense to put it up there. Unfortunately, I had to split it into 2 videos due to the 15 minute time limit, but here they are:





Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day! What are you doing to celebrate?

1 comment:

  1. Nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the blue Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete