* that random, sharp intake of breath when you remember a really embarassing moment
* the smell of childhood toys
* pouring the last bowl of cereal from a box and not have it be all crappy and in tiny dust-pieces
* opening a big book directly to the exact right page
* having clothes you got from DI outlast stuff you bought from a real store
* scrapes from climbing trees
* finding a sock that you thought got eaten by the dryer in your shirt when you pull it out of the drawer a week later
If any of these actually already are 'likeable' on Facebook, please don't tell me. I have a very fragile faith in humanity at the moment and that kind of blow would likely be fatal to it.
What are the most ridiculous things you can come up with that would still be plausible 'likes' on Facebook?