Tuesday, October 21, 2008

4th Time Around

Well my pal Caitie made me post the 4th picture from my 4th iPhoto album and explain it. Well, I don't have iPhoto, but I chose the 4th picture from my 4th most recent Facebook album. And here it is:



This was taken at about 6:45 am the Saturday before this semester began. The guy in the picture is Justin Jensen, who was my companion in the MTC (which felt like eternity), and the girl is AnnaMarie Jensen, his current companion (for eternity). We were in Mark Holdaway's car on our way to hike Timp (which, by the way, was brutal). I'm not sure why Justin was making this face, I seem to remember that maybe it was kind of in the middle of making some other face and I just caught him at an awkward moment. But really, he's just like that, so this picture captures his personality quite well. He's awesome.

Also I think the reflection of the hand in the window is kinda creepy. Happy Halloween!

p.s. I tag Diana and Benjo and anyone else who may or may not be reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment