Saturday, September 27, 2008

Barack Obama Quote Generator

I thought this was a pretty fun idea: generate a quote that sounds like it came from Barack. It's based on an mad-lib idea, and it turned out pretty well for me:
Generate a Barack Obama Quote!




"I think it's time we had a national conversation about negativity. We need to get past all the lies and recognize that we are our own best hope for overcoming Republicans. We need liberals, not murderers. Liberals are our kindness. And we need to have change in negativity."
Generate your Barack Obama quote at Buttafly.com




On another note, didn't that first debate suck? Boring, arguing over semantics, neither side looked particularly interested to be there, no one would take any responsibility for the financial crisis, etc. Don't get me wrong, I thought Barack did better, and I'm planning on voting for him, but it wasn't a great showing in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment